Since Pinterest is now open to everyone, learning what it can and can’t do is going to interest a much larger group than before. For example, did you know that you can pin YouTube videos? ProBlogger has a great post on this topic, How to Add Your YouTube Videos to Pinterest.
Some noted tips in this post:
- Make sure you have an active YouTube channel.
- Make sure your videos are branded.
- Create a Pinterest board specifically for your YouTube channel.
- Grab your YouTube embedded link.
- Upload a new pin.
- Select the appropriate board.
- Add a description.
- Add a link to your blog or squeeze page.
The post includes more detail and screenshots to make it easier.