Need to create a social media marketing plan? Here are two articles with steps and tips to help you out.
- Create Your Executive Overview Business Plan.
- Define Your Specific Social Media Goals.
- Find Your SMM Voice.
- Choosing Your Social Tools Appropriately.
- Plan & Execute Content & Delivery.
Five Tips to Reshape your Social Media Plan || David Lee King
- Focus on Conversations.
- Focus on the Visual.
- Focus on Video.
- Focus on Next Steps.
- Focus on your Customers!
The most important thing mentioned? GOALS! If you don’t have goals in your plan, then it’s worthless. And they need to be SMART goals:
- Specific – target a specific area for improvement.
- Measurable – quantify or at least suggest an indicator of progress.
- Assignable – specify who will do it.
- Realistic – state what results can realistically be achieved, given available resources.
- Time-related — specify when the result(s) can be achieved.