The end of the year is a good time to look at your blog and make a few changes, “winter cleaning,” to improve the experience for your readers. Tanea recommends these six things to do:
- Deactivate and uninstall any WordPress plugins that you’re not using.
- Remove unnecessary items from your sidebar.
- Stay consistent with your use of colors, fonts, elements and picture sizes.
- Narrow down your post categories.
- Try to clean up the content of your blog.
- And, of course, you can always have your blog redesigned.
Most of these are easy fixes, and at least two of them made my personal list for this site (and others).
Do you have any others to recommend?
* * *
Source: 6 ways to freshen up your blog | tanea